Evansville, Indiana, is ideal for a weekend getaway, family get together, group tour, sporting event, small business meeting or large convention.
- Exciting events and attractions
- Convenient location in the Midwest U.S.
- Quality full-service and limited-service hotels
- Restaurants for every taste
- Warm, friendly people and Hoosier hospitality
Our Visitors Center is located in the Pagoda along the beautiful Ohio Riverfront. We are well stocked with brochures for all area attractions, and our staff will be happy to assist you in planning your visit. If you need an Evansville Souvenir to take home, we've got you covered.
Evansville Convention & Visitors Bureau
401 SE Riverside Drive
Evansville, IN 47713
Located at The Pagoda on the riverfront, next to Evansville Museum of Arts, History & Science.
Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, 12 to 5 p.m.
Download your free Official Evansville Visitors Guide here. Make plans now to visit Evansville!