Whether planning a trip to a specific destination or a themed trip with planned stops, you will be pleased with the numerous choices you will find in Evansville, Indiana!
- Kids – Mesker Park Zoo and Amazonia South American Rain Forest, Burdette Park & Aquatic Center, Bosse Field and Otters baseball, skate parks, IMAX and more
- Historians – Seven museums spanning time from 900 A.D to modern civilization. Angel Mounds State Historic Site, the LST 325 and Reitz Home Museum to name a few.
- Ecology – Wesselman Woods Nature Preserve, Howell Wetlands, John James Audubon State Park & Museum.
- Religious – Beautiful churches of all denominations including St. Meinrad Seminary and Monastery Immaculate Conception just 30 minutes to our east.
- Adult – Tropicana Evansville Casino open 24/7 and Ellis Park for Kentucky horse racing July through Labor Day.
- Friendly, affordable restaurants and hotel accommodations suitable for groups.
Let us help you plan your special trip or stop in Evansville soon. Call us at 1-800-433-3025 today!