- Hyatt Place – Experience small town Midwestern charm near top-tier attractions. Conveniently situated between downtown and Haynie's corner. Evansville is the third largest city in Indiana and the regional hub for the tri-state area. Our hotel is located half a mile from all of the sites of the city including Ford Center, Old National Events Plaza, and is near Bally's Evansville, University of Evansville, and Children's Museum of Evansville.
- LST 325 – WWII Landing Ship Tank – The last operational LST in existence, LST 325 makes her home in Evansville. Essential to WWII sea-to-land maneuvers such as D-Day, LST 325 is 328 feet long and weighs 1,625 tons. Come meet a true hero and the heroic crew that leads the tours.
- Reitz Home Museum – The elegance and grandeur of the Victorian era abound in this historic mansion. Restored and renovated to the more gracious time of the late 1800s, the Reitz Home Museum is a stunning example of French Second Empire architecture.
- Evansville Museum of Arts, History, and Science – permanent art collections valued at $10 million dates from the first century B.C. to the present. Paintings, sculptures, artifacts, and room displays on two floors.
- Walton's Smokehouse and Southern Kitchen – Offering smokehouse delights off the smoker such as pulled pork, brisket, turkey, ribs, chicken, and brick oven wood fired pizza. Fidel’s Bourbon Bar and Cigar Lounge located above Walton's Smokehouse and Southern Kitchen serves premium bourbon and classic Prohibition Era craft cocktails.