The Koch Family Children’s Museum has been the favorite interactive learning zone in Evansville for almost 10 years! Housed in an historic building on 5th street Downtown, “cMoe” features three floors of permanent and traveling exhibits geared towards play based learning. Kids can have a ball in the Quack Factory, produce their own plays & films in Speak Loud, and build their dreams in Work Smart. Live Well, the newest gallery, gives kids a chance to play “Operation,” plant a garden and conduct a newscast!
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
2017 Spring Break Adventures:
- Thurs., March 30th – Early Learners Academy: Music 10:30am to 11:15am
- Fri., Mar. 31st make music – songs, dances, and musical instruments are found in all cultures. Come clap, play, and sing with us as we explore the world of music.
- March 27th – 31st Destination Discovery Camp for children in grades K-5. Each day, campers will experience one of Evansville five premier family destinations – Angel Mounds, cMoe, Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science, Mesker Park Zoo, and Wesselman Woods! Register by calling Angel Mounds at (812) 853-3956.
- March 27th – 31st Join us for a tropical vacation right here at cMoe as we say “goodbye winter, hello spring!” OPEN Monday, March 27th from 9am to 4pm and regular admission hours the rest of the week. On Friday, We will celebrate with a beach party….limbo contests, sno-cones from Kona Ice Evansville and more!
- March 28th – 30th Pop-Up: 3D Printing*, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm & 2:30 pm - Explore the exciting, new world of 3D printing at 10:30am, 12:30pm, and 2:30pm! Use one of our 3D pens to create sculptures and designs or our software to create something to print with our 3D printer! The future is now and you can find it at cMoe. Pop-up activities with 3D Pens have a $1 dollar fee and no registration is required.